Knorr Pasta Sides Stroganoff  » Food  »
1.5
  • It certainly sounded good on the package, but once I had it in front of me, I wasn't impressed with what it had to offer
  • I suppose the best part of the Pasta Side was the pasta itself

• by CirclingCanvas

This Pasta Side for one dollar and fifty cents didn’t please me very much. It certainly sounded good on the package, but once I had it in front of me, I wasn’t impressed with what it had to offer.

First of all, the mushroom sauce left a lot to be desired.

While I liked that it was thick and creamy, what

I didn’t like was the practically non-existent flavor.

This is a mushroom sauce and I expected it to have a mushroom flavor to it, and yet, what was present wasn’t much of anything.

The mushroom flavor was dull and forgettable and because it was bland, so was the entire Pasta Side.

The sour cream flavoring wasn’t much help because it too ...

• didn’t catch my attention.

I don’t know if just too little ingredients were used or if the quality of the ingredients was poor, but this Pasta Side lacked flavor left and right.

I suppose the best part of the Pasta Side was the pasta itself.

The fettuccine pasta was thick and tender.

It was filling, too.

Too bad that pasta by

itself has very little flavor to offer because if that wasn’t the case, this Pasta Side would have been more enjoyable.

With the lack of flavor in the mushroom sauce and dull sour cream taste, this Pasta Side was one that I was glad to see come to an end and for all the reasons above, I’m rating this Pasta Side a “3″.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273051081810931/k2311a053/5.3.10