Baja Cafe: Mild Salsa
2.0
  • Another aspect of this salsa that I found lacking was the peppers
  • I had trouble tasting and finding the peppers, and I love peppers, so that was really disappointing
  • It's not worth the money though in my opinion because there isn't a rich blend of flavors present in this salsa

• by CirclingCanvas

There’s nothing that remarkable about this salsa that I noticed. This salsa is like a lot of other salsas on the market and it doesn’t really do much that sets it apart from the other tomato-based salsas.

It even comes up a little short in some regards.

There are chunks of tomatoes in the tomato-flavored salsa and

the chunks taste relatively ripe to me.

There’s also bits and pieces of onions, although not as many as I would have liked.

As far as I’m concerned, the onions should have been as plentiful as the pieces of tomato.

Another aspect of this salsa that I found lacking was the peppers.

I had trouble tasting and ...

• finding the peppers, and I love peppers, so that was really disappointing.

The overall flavor of the salsa was dominated by tomatoes, and while tomatoes are okay, I really wanted more onion and pepper flavoring in the salsa.

The container the salsa comes in is a pound container and it runs for about two dollars and fifty cents.

It’s not worth the money though in my opinion because there isn’t a rich blend of flavors present in this salsa.

The salsa is mild, but just barely.

It’s almost more tame than mild in flavor.

I didn’t get a whole lot of satisfaction from dipping chips in this salsa and that’s why I’m only rating it a “4″.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273051081760931/k2311a053/5.3.10