Texas Pete: Red Hot Sauce
  • I like that I don't need to pour it on, either

• by CirclingCanvas

This hot sauce is indeed hot! It burns and doesn’t quit burning for a few moments. I like that I don’t need to pour it on, either.

A little will do! That being said, it’s not just hot, but flavorful too.

The flavor of the sauce reminds me of peppers.

The pepper flavor is another reason I like this sauce, along

with it being hot.

I add it sometimes to hamburgers and steaks because it’s a flavor enhancer.

It goes great with meat and it gives meat a real kick with its spiciness! Sometimes, I’ll go a little overboard with it, and it’ll upset my stomach, so I have to watch just how much of this sauce I add to my meal.

...

• The sauce comes in a six ounce jar for just under two dollars.

It’s a little on the pricey side to be sure, but since I don’t use that much of it and only put it on meat, one bottle ends up lasting me almost six months.

I’ve found it at Walmart, but that seems to be the only place that

carries this sauce.

I’ve looked at other stores, but found nothing.

This hot sauce is about as hot and flavorful as any other hot sauce that I’ve tried, so I’ll probably stick with this one since the others aren’t cheap either.

All in all, I have no complaints regarding this hot sauce, so I feel it’s deserving of a “10″ rating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273051081750931/k2311a053/5.3.10