Contour Memory Foam Leg Pillow  » Housewares  »
  • I didn't know why for a long time, but now, I know that it has to do with keeping the spine aligned, and I can see how that would increase comfort
  • Once I learned about this type of support pillow, I found this at Target for twenty five dollars, and I continue to be very happy with this purchase
  • Having it between my legs is not distracting or anything and after the first week or so, I hardly noticed it anymore
  • It's definitely enhanced my quality of sleep and it beats using a blanket

• by CirclingCanvas

I sure wish the memory foam pillows that I ordered from Amazon were as comfortable as this thing! I sleep on my side most of the time as that’s the sleeping position I’m most comfortable in, and for a lot of years, I would sleep with part of the blanket between my legs because it just felt more comfortable. I didn’t know why for a long time, but now, I know that it has to do with keeping the spine aligned, and I

can see how that would increase comfort. Once I learned about this type of support pillow, I found this at Target for twenty five dollars, and I continue to be very happy with this purchase!

The leg pillow is really soft. I’m sure it has to do with the memory foam material. It’s kind of perplexing how it can be as soft as it is and yet still be firm enough to provide support for my legs and support better spinal alignment. Having it ...

• between my legs is not distracting or anything and after the first week or so, I hardly noticed it anymore. The first week was an adjustment period for me because with this between my legs, I had to get used to the memory foam pillow being down there and switching sides without losing it. It’s also not too big or bulky, either. It’s just big enough to accommodate the legs and nothing more. Ever since I started using this memory foam leg pillow,
        I’ve found that I wake up less at night and I wake up in the morning without back pains. Sometimes, I would wake up with a sore back, but not with this pillow I don’t! It’s definitely enhanced my quality of sleep and it beats using a blanket!

The memory foam pillow feels durable, so I hope it’ll last me a long time. When the time does come for me to purchase another, I will without hesitation. I’m rating this leg pillow a “10″!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533051081540931/k2311a053/5.3.10