Ponds White Beauty Pearl Cream
  • Ponds White Beauty Pearl Cream is the best among the many whitening beauty creams I have tried
  • My face is usually oily, but with Ponds Pearl Cream my oiliness problem is gone
  • But I believe that even though the Pearl Cream costs higher, one can save more on it compared to the facial cream
  • This is really a great product and I recommend it to women who have oily skin like me who also wants to have fair, white skin

• by greatproduct_finds

Ponds White Beauty Pearl Cream is the best among the many whitening beauty creams I have tried. It is compact in a small, square-shaped container that I can carry wherever I go, and I don’t have to worry for spills because it is not as fluid as other facial creams. I can also apply it well on my face and neck so they whiten

evenly, unlike with others whose creams dry up easily causing my face to have spots that are whiter. It also leaves a matte finish that makes it great as a make up foundation. I prevent being exposed to the sun, but when I sometimes do, my cheeks turn pink even though I’m not mestiza. My face is usually oily, but with Ponds Pearl Cream ...

• my oiliness problem is gone. I don’t have to use cleansers and similar products to control my oily skin anymore, just Ponds. It also smells great, it encourages me to use the product more and more.

Ponds has another similar product, Ponds Lightening Facial Cream. This comes in a smaller packaging for a very cheap price. But I believe that even though the Pearl

Cream costs higher, one can save more on it compared to the facial cream. This is because the former is denser and more product is packed in just a little package.

This is really a great product and I recommend it to women who have oily skin like me who also wants to have fair, white skin. Best of all, my partner can’t get enough of me now.

Ponds White Beauty Pearl Cream

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313051081500931/k2311a053/5.3.10