Wizards Of Waverly Place  » Entertainment  »
  • I enjoy watching it everyday though the episodes are repeating, I still enjoy watching it over and over again
  • This show is so funny and I like each of the characters' sense of humor

• by autumndreamer

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Wizards of Waverly Place is a teen sitcom in Disney Channel. It started in 2007. The casts are Selena Gomez (as Alex), David Henrie (as Justin), Jake T. Austin (as Max), Jennifer Stone (as Harper), Maria Canals Barrera (as Theresa), and David DeLuise (as Jerry).

It is set in the Waverly Place in a place in New York. The show centers on the Russo Family. Alex, Justin, and Max are the children of Theresa and Jerry while Harper is

a friend of Alex.

This is a wizard family and only Theresa is a mortal. When the right time comes, the children will have a wizard competition to know who will be the family’s wizard of the generation. For the meantime, they live normally in the mortal world and their wizardry is kept as a secret.

I enjoy watching it everyday though the episodes are repeating, I still enjoy watching it over and over again. This show is so funny ...

• and I like each of the characters’ sense of humor. I really laugh a lot on every episode.

It is so light and whenever I watch it, it feels like nothing should be dealt seriously. It makes me feel happy. Aside from the comedy, the other reason I watch the show is because of Selena Gomez who plays the role of Alex Russo.

She is kind of hard-headed and often in trouble. She is the opposite of Justin who

is always good at school and in everything. We are just the same age.

She is so funny. She can act well either comedy or serious. I love her voice too, she can sing.

Though the three siblings often argue, they do it in a funny way. They are all so funny. It’s worth to watch because it’s guaranteed you’ll forget all your problems if you watch it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 593051081480931/k2311a053/5.3.10