Kroger Buttermilk Waffles
  • Anyhow, when I was buying these waffles, I found them to be every bit as good as the Eggo waffles
  • I liked these waffles better than the Walmart Great Value waffles too because I noticed sometimes those waffles had some black stuff along the edges or on the waffle that I'd have to pick off, and I didn't like that

• by CirclingCanvas

I used to buy these waffles before I switched over to the Kroger Multi-grain waffles. The reason I switched is because the multi-grain waffles are a little healthier for me.

There really isn’t though any taste difference that I can notice between the buttermilk and the multi-grain waffles.

Once the butter spread and syrup are added,

I wouldn’t be able to tell the difference.

I doubt I could tell the difference without the butter spread and syrup! Anyhow, when I was buying these waffles, I found them to be every bit as good as the Eggo waffles.

The waffles from Kroger are good-sized.

They’re about as big as the ones from Eggo.

They ...

• come a better price, too: just a dollar thirty-nine a box for ten waffles.

That’s an excellent price.

I liked these waffles better than the Walmart Great Value waffles too because I noticed sometimes those waffles had some black stuff along the edges or on the waffle that I’d have to pick off, and I didn’t

like that! Very occasionally, these waffles would have that stuff too, although as I said, it’s not often that would happen.

Although I no longer purchase these waffles, I still think they’re tasty, good-sized and come at a very fair price, and for all those reasons, I feel these waffles are deserving of a “9″ rating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273051081400931/k2311a053/5.3.10