Subliminal Recording System 8  » Software  »
  • This is not my first time to use such program as I have purchased Subliminal Recording Software before, which disappointed me
  • But when I used this program, I had a pleasant experience
  • The main drawback of the program, I think, is the frequency or waiting period of the whole mixing thing, as the longer your affirmations are, the longer it takes to mix everything together

• by brianhacks

Subliminal Recording System 8 is a program that lets you record subliminal messages and mix them with any musical background of your choice. This is not my first time to use such program as I have purchased Subliminal Recording Software before, which disappointed me. But when I used this program, I had a pleasant experience. Why? First of all, it is because of the simplicity of this program.

The user interface of the program is quite easy to understand, without learning the how-to’s from the tutorial. I can easily understand the features presented here. All I have to do to start is to open my recorded affirmations in one panel, and then open another musical track which will mask the affirmations in another panel,

and push the ‘Mix’ command.

When the two tracks are being played, that’s the time the two are being mixed together into one audio track. The main drawback of the program, I think, is the frequency or waiting period of the whole mixing thing, as the longer your affirmations are, the longer it takes to mix everything together. But slow or fast your recording takes place is a matter of personal preference, as it all depends on the user on how long his affirmations are.

But all in all, after waiting for about three minutes of mixing my affirmations with the audio track I chose, the end result was pleasant. The new audio format was in . wav, which was a lot larger than .

mp3 and ...

• other audio formats, but even then I was pleased with the end result, as I mentioned, because the audio track was clear and very audible. The musical background comprising of ocean waves really masked the spoken affirmations which were supposed to be set at a subliminal level. I can barely hear the affirmations I recorded.

This is what subliminal programs are supposed to be - the messages are not clearly hears or seen, but the subconscious mind picks them up. I also like the fact that this program allows me to record my own affirmations through its built-in recorder, in case my computer’s own recording program is a bit weak to my taste, or if my computer does not have a recording program. I also

like how this program comes with some sets of audio tracks which you can use to mask your own affirmations.

I listened to them and I think they were made really well. They were mostly audio tracks playing sounds of nature, like ocean waves, rain drops and waterfalls. They were standard audio tracks which are similar to those meditation music albums bought from other online stores or music stores, but the fact that they were free is a bonus.

All in all, I think this makes a decent subliminal program which you should use because it is very user-friendly and the user interface is so self-explanatory. The messages are really set at a subliminal level so you won’t have to worry about hearing your messages.

re : But when I used this program, I had a pleasant experience
    I purchased this software and at first glance it appeared to be very simple to use. However, it does not work. I have contacted the seller several times to try and get support but was left with nothing…no replies Now the program does load up, but no matter what size or type of audio file I select, the indicator that the file is loaded only flashes for a second and goes out for that track. I click on the play button and while the counter advances nothing else happens no sound or any indication that it is playing. I can click on the EDIT button for that track and another program loads and when I click the play button the audio is displayed and the sound is heard. What good is their Lifetime Membership and updates if the software does not work? I have done several searches on my own to try and figure out what the problem may be but all I am finding out is numerous other people are having the same problem. I have even loaded it on another computer and operating system with the same result.

Philip says :

Subliminal Recording System 9.

In order to hear the file that you load, move the vertical slider up. It is next to the File button which is used to load the audio file. It controls the volume.

Greg says :

re : The main drawback of the program, I think, is the frequency or waiting period of the whole mixing thing, as the longer your affirmations are, the longer it takes to mix everything together
    I am very experienced in software as I have a BS degree. So your answer to my negative FB of your software is deleted because it was true, how nice to the other potential buyers

Greg says :

Again, I tried installing this on 2 different machines laptop and desktop. Got no customer support that was helpful. Now that I gave a negative review, I am sure you will delete this as well.

Galega says :

Using it on two different machines for mixing purpose may even further delay the process. You should work on only one machine.

Greg says :

NEVER got that far. As stated the lack of technical support and the FACT it did not work on 2 different machines which by all standards are high end gaming machines so I can assure you it could handle the program.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 303051081290931/k2311a053/5.3.10