Knorr Pasta Sides Cheesy Cheddar
  • Cheesy Cheddar is just another name for macaroni and cheese, in my opinion
  • I like to mix freshly cut broccoli in mine as that gives the Pasta Side a little more flair

• by CirclingCanvas

“Cheesy Cheddar” is just another name for macaroni and cheese, in my opinion. That’s essentially all this Pasta Side is. The rotini pasta is simply soaked with a rich, cheddar sauce.

That’s all I taste in this pasta side is the cheddar sauce, and it’s a mighty strong sauce at that. If prepared according to the instructions, the macaroni comes out tender and firm.

As a side dish,

this Pasta Side is both flavorful and filling. Macaroni is heavy, and this Pasta Side makes a good-sized bowl of cheesy cheddar macaroni.

I usually split it up and save half for another time because there’s just too much and it’s just too filling, too.

This Pasta Side retails for about a dollar fifty, and it’s worth it if you like cheddar.

I like to mix freshly cut broccoli ...

• in mine as that gives the Pasta Side a little more flair. Yes, there is a Pasta Side variety that has both broccoli and cheddar, but they put so little broccoli in the mix that it’s real difficult to taste.

That’s why I add my own. The Pasta Side goes great with meals that consists of meat or pork and even meals that consist of chicken.

Cheddar pasta

goes with any of that stuff, and any meat really. It definitely enhances the meal.

While this Pasta Side isn’t my favorite, I still enjoy it when I purchase it and, as I said, find it flavorful and filling. The cheese sauce could be a little thicker and a little less runny, but that’s a relatively small complaint, but it’s the reason I’m rating this Pasta Side a “9″.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273051081250831/k2311a053/5.3.10