ReviewStream  » Web sites  »
  • Reviewstream is probably one of the best websites there is to make money
  • The reviews written should be specific and related to personal experience
  • I find that this is really effective because when I read reviews from others, I know what they feel about the product and therefore I know what I might feel about it as well
  • I could navigate through it in no time, and what I like is the support

• by gadgetreviewer

Reviewstream is probably one of the best websites there is to make money. There are other websites such as shared reviews and hit bandit, but none can actually compete with Reviewstream. Am I saying this so Reviewstream will pay me, easier to get approved? The answer is no. I have see n and compared all the online money making sites from clicking ads to surveys to writing reviews and opinions.

Survey sites are just simply too slow to make any real cash. They don’t come regularly and they aren’t worth much. Clicking advertisements

seems like a good idea because it’s like a no brainer and then the pay is still too small.

You get about one cent for advertisement viewed for about five seconds. Other sites are either paid by views get or ranks. Unless you can keep on writing and stay online all day, you will never be able to compete.

You can basically write any review on Reviewstream, and if there is quality and effort in it, Reviewstream will usually approve it. There is no constant earnings, but rather a solid rate of $2. 50.

...

• This doesn’t seem to be a lot, but it is easy and quick. The reviews written should be specific and related to personal experience. I find that this is really effective because when I read reviews from others, I know what they feel about the product and therefore I know what I might feel about it as well.

Sometimes I have to admit those professional reviews seems better because they do one of those all around inspection, but personal is good. Comments on what users like about the product is better than just

the specs of it. I find it more effective when I actually want to buy the product.

I can easily go online and check the specs, but I cannot ask for comments on it. Reviewstream is not only a great place to write reviews, but also to help you buy products too when you read reviews. I find the site is really easy to use.

I could navigate through it in no time, and what I like is the support. They get back to you amazingly fast. Compared to other sites, Reviewstream actually contacts you back.

ReviewStream
    quick note by anonymous :

How can I make this creation and connect to get my 10 dollars

Galega says :

You need to install ReviewStream app on your android phone. Write your content or review in the given space. Go through necessary steps and publish the content. The first published content will help you fetch $ 10, apart from the remuneration that you get for the content.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 203051081240831/k2311a053/5.3.10