Scotch GiftWrap Tape  » Housewares  »
  • I prefer to use this tape over regular Scotch Magic Tape because this tape is more transparent and clear than regular Scotch Magic Tape

• by CirclingCanvas

I only use this tape for when it’s time to wrap a gift or gifts for a birthday, Christmas or other special occasion. I prefer to use this tape over regular Scotch Magic Tape because this tape is more transparent and clear than regular Scotch Magic

Tape.

I’m not saying that this tape disappears completely when applied to wrapping paper, but it comes very close to blending in with the colors and designs on the wrapping paper! If I examine the paper closely where I applied the tape, I’ll see it, but if I only glance at the area, it isn’t noticeable.

This tape is also fairly strong.

It holds folded portions of wrapping paper down with a few strips and prevents folded areas from popping open.

I’ve only ever used it for wrapping paper, so I don’t ...

• Scotch GiftWrap Tape
      know how it would do in holding other objects to other surfaces.

To me though, it seems practically as strong as Scotch Magic Tape.

For a dollar and thirty or forty cents, this tape does what it’s supposed to do and it does it well, and

so I’m quite happy with it.

No matter what the color the wrapping paper is and no matter what designs are present, this tape comes close to disappearing once applied, and it keeps on sticking with pretty impressive sticking power! For those reasons, I’m rating it a “10″.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533051081160831/k2311a053/5.3.10