Scotch Magic Tape  » Housewares  »
  • Easy to apply, easy to remove, now that's what I like
  • The value is definitely there and the tape is certainly worth the money since it's very reliable, reasonably strong and easy to remove when the time comes, and for all those reasons, that's why I'm rating this tape a 10

• by CirclingCanvas

I’ve used this tape for years and I’m pretty satisfied with it. It’s certainly not the strongest tape, but for taping photographs or taping Christmas lights, or for everyday use like taping the backs of envelopes, this tape constantly and consistently proves itself to be reliable.

One thing I don’t use this tape for is

taping wrapping paper as I use a special Scotch Gift Wrap tape for that.

That type is more transparent and clear than this tape.

If I tape something with this tape, the tape holds, unless the surface gets really cold, like the surface of a window, and then it starts to lose some of its adhesiveness, although sometimes, it holds up okay.

It usually depends how long of a strip I’ve applied and how heavy the object is that I’ve taped.

If I need to remove the tape, it peels off pretty easily without leaving any noticeable residue behind.

Easy to apply, easy to remove, now that’s what I like!

• Scotch Magic Tape
      Also, the tape is strong enough where in case I accidentally tape something, I can sometimes pull it off and re-use the same strip in another spot.

I also like that I’m able to write on this tape.

Sometimes, I’ll use it to label something.

I can write on the tape and it’ll show up fine.

Quite a bit of tape comes on a roll and for just a little over a dollar, too.

The value is definitely there and the tape is certainly worth the money since it’s very reliable, reasonably strong and easy to remove when the time comes, and for all those reasons, that’s why I’m rating this tape a “10″.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533051081150831/k2311a053/5.3.10