Pauly Shore Live Comedy Show Auckland New Zealand Show
50 Mayoral Dr, Auckland, New Zealand
  • I paid $40 per ticket for the show and got a very good seat
  • He made jokes about the fact he hasn't worked in awhile and I thought that made him a really good sport
  • However overall it was a good show and I really enjoyed it

• by urbanbeaute

When I was a kid I used to watch Pauly Shore Movies all the time and so when I heard he was coming to New Zealand I was excited to go and see his show.

I purchased tickets online and because Pauly isn’t as popular as he used to be they were quite cheap. I

paid $40 per ticket for the show and got a very good seat. I was right up at the front and got to see Pauly up close.

What was great about Pauly was that he was realistic. He made jokes about the fact he hasn’t worked in awhile and I thought that made him ...

• a really good sport.

One of the things I didn’t like were the overly American references. A lot of the shows he talks about we don’t actually get here in New Zealand so they were lost on the audience. Also when he talked about American politics while we know who the major players

are we don’t really know the other politicians he was joking about.

Also although I expected his performance to be crude it actually went too far in some parts of the show. I could see a lot of people were disgusted by the looks on their faces.

However overall it was a good show and I really enjoyed it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 593051081140831/k2311a053/5.3.10