Stouffer’s Lasagna  » Food  »
  • I am very picky and I'm happy that I found a convient dinner like this that taste great
  • I like making it with cole slaw and garlic toast
  • This is the best frozen food dinner I have ever tried
  • This meal is delicious and very easy to cook
  • The taste is amazing and it's good for you

• by Gina Gott

I just finished eating some yummy Stouffer’s Lasagna . It is the closest to homemade taste that you can get without spending hours in the kitchen . Other than this brand of lasagna , I will only eat a home cooked lasagna .

I am very picky and I’m happy that I found a convient dinner like this that taste great . I like making it with

cole slaw and garlic toast .

It will feed a family of four. This is the best frozen food dinner I have ever tried .

It is lasagna noodles covered in a meaty sauce with cheese . This meal is delicious and very easy to cook .

All you have to do is heat it in the oven at 375 degrees for an hour and twenty minutes ...

• . The aroma will have your entire house smelling as good as the food taste.

Stouffer’s lasagna has no preservatives . It uses real cottage and mozzarella cheese.

Also it is a source of vitamin A and C . The taste is amazing and it’s good for you.

The price is perfect too . You can buy the family size package for $10 at any grocery store

or Walmart .

If you look for sales and coupons , you may be able to find it for a dollar or two cheaper too . $10 is a fair price for the quality and quantity that you get though .

If you are running low on time , but want something tastey then try Stouffer’s lasagna . It is something the whole family will enjoy .

Try it out today.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273051081130831/k2311a053/5.3.10