Nestle All Purpose Cream  » Food  »
  • It will definitely make my spag more creamy

• by keroteto

Tiramisu. One of the greatest dessert that I could offer to my nephews and nieces. Even though I’m not a genius cook but for me the flavor of Tiramisu is really good will give you thist impression that someone professional baked it. That flavor will only be possible with the help of Nestle All Purpose Cream.

For me whenever I used Nestle All Purpose Cream I can never go wrong with the flavor. In all the variety of food I make Tiramisu is my nephews and

nieces most favorite that is why I always do it with the help of Nestle All Purpose Cream

What I do is a very very very simple recipe that even my nephews can make. No cooking all it needs is mixing and setting in refregirator.

What I always use are Graham Choco Crackers, ripe mango, condensed milk and of course the Nestle All Purpose Cream. For me the ratio of this ingrendients will always be 1condensed milk: 2Nestle All Purpose Cream: 2ripe mango. When it comes to ...

• the crackers as many as I could fit in the try.

I’ll just mix in the three wet ingredients mango, all purpose cream and condensed milk. The I will set it in a glass tray making a layer of crackers then spreading the mixture repeating it until it reached the 3/4 height of the tray. After that I put it in the refrigerator for about 5-8 hours until its settled.

I also use Nestle All purpose Cream in making white sause for my spaghetti by just

placing it in a hot pan adding some pepper, salt and a bit of dried basil then topping it to my spaghetti. It will definitely make my spag more creamy.

Using Nestle All Purpose Cream is a good way to make your food and desserts easy and more flavorfull. Whenever there are occasion like Christmas this product will always be in demand.

Oh before I forgot, to those who are figure and health conscious Nestle All Purpose Cream has another variety Called Nestle All Purpose Cream Light.

Nestle All Purpose Cream

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273051081050831/k2311a053/5.3.10