Duffys tavern in Wickford Rhode Island
235 Tower Hill RD. Wickford RI 02852
  • I love seafood and I love great seafood and Duffy’s tavern provides above average tasting seafood
  • When I go here with the girls I like to bring around $50 because they do serve drinks and if I have a few than the amount of money I will spend goes up a little bit but even the drinks do not cost as much as other restaurants that are equal in standards to Duffy’s tavern
  • The lobsters that they use are so fresh and totally mouth watering kind of good and I recommend that you get lobster or salmon

• by coastgirl

Anybody who knows me will say that I am a huge seafood lover and they will also say that I am very picky about my seafood. I love seafood and I love great seafood and Duffy’s tavern provides above average tasting seafood.

A lot of seafood can and usually is expensive but at Duffy’s tavern the prices

were not too shabby and that is one of the reasons I find myself back at this place time after time.

When I go here with the girls I like to bring around $50 because they do serve drinks and if I have a few than the amount of money I will spend goes up a little ...

• bit but even the drinks do not cost as much as other restaurants that are equal in standards to Duffy’s tavern.

What I am trying to say is that this place has good prices.

The salmon is what I usually get at Duffy’s as well as their twin lobster dinner and the salmon is cooked too perfection

and the lobster is heaven like.

The lobsters that they use are so fresh and totally mouth watering kind of good and I recommend that you get lobster or salmon.

I usually pay around $40 for twin lobsters and the price tag is well worth it.

Even the children’s menu was cheap but the food was of high quality.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 73051081020831/k2311a053/5.3.10