Access USA Mail Forwarding Service  » General services  »
  • I like this service a lot because it does what it promises to do
  • I find this service convenient because if the products I want to order cannot be shipped to my home address, I can use my US address to have them shipped over there
  • In fact, it cost me $27 for a set up fee, and only $7 a month to have my membership

• by brianhacks

I used Access USA as a mail forwarding service when I could not have my products delivered to my home address. I like this service a lot because it does what it promises to do. First of all, a mail forwarding service brings your delivered goods to your temporary US address, and forwards it to your home address. I find this service convenient because if the products I want to order cannot be shipped to my home address, I can use my US address to have them shipped over there.

The monthly service is a lot lower than a lot of its rivals. In

fact, it cost me $27 for a set up fee, and only $7 a month to have my membership. It is also very convenient having my account here because some services require you to have a document signed by a worker from a US embassy and have it mailed to the office of that mail forwarding service, but Access USA does not require you to go through such tedious process. In fact, it only requires you to email your ID or passport and credit card, with some details blacked out. The customer service is also fast, and takes one day for them to reply.

• The fees are only lower, but the whole service is great. I can now order the products I want on my US address, and trust that these products will be shipped to me in my home address. The whole service takes care of my ordered products by shipping the products to me on time. I can choose to have the custom fees lowered by choosing to have the products declared at a wholesale price, and they use various courier services. DHL courier delivers my products on time, and it takes three days for my products to arrive. Of course, there are products which cannot

be shipped, but I have no problems with that because the products I order are not illegal.

Another service they provide include buying the products you want on their own credit card. This is good tot hose who don’t have a credit card or Paypal account, and if the seller only accepts such payment schemes they can request the customer service to pay for them and then the payment will be deducted from their account.

All in all, this service is great to non-US residents who don’t have a US address. I never had problems with them and the price is lower than its rivals.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 253051080990831/k2311a053/5.3.10