St.Ives Apricot Scrub, Invigorating  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have tried so many other brands expensive and expensive ones and I have to say that the St. Ives Invigotating Apricot Scrub is the BEST
  • I believe that if the exfoliants are smooth and even they might only slip on the skin surface
  • In my opinion St. Ives apricot scrub has perfect sized exfoliants that is not too fine nor too rough and they don't hurt the skin at all
  • It beats the fancy more expensive scrubs at fraction of the cost

• by true_value

If you have sensitive oily skin and looking for a good facial scrub, then I can’t suggest anything better than the ‘St.Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub’.

Having to deal with very sensitive skin that is super oily is very frustrating especially if you can’t find the right products. As you might have experienced, Cleansers and scrubs specially meant for oily/acne prone skin does not necessarily work and in fact most of them only worsens the condition further.

I have tried so many other brands expensive and expensive ones and I have to say that the St. Ives Invigotating Apricot Scrub is the BEST. I have tried the other The

St.Ives scrub, the medicated one but I find that the invigorating scrub is better suited for sensitive skin.

This scrub is Oil Free and suitable for all skin types, is made with pure Swiss Glacial Water, Swiss Botanicals and 100% natural exfoliants. It is Dermatologist tested and Hypo-Allergenic. And good news for all the animal lovers, this product was not tested on Animals….:)

The product comes in an easy to use squeeze tube. The smell is pleasant and refreshing. The texture of the scrub is thick as is packed with Walnut shell powder. To use, simply wet you face take a small amount on your fingers and massage gently ...

• all over your face avoiding the delicate eye area and rinse with warm water thoroughly your face will instantly feel smooth, radiant and so very soft.

I personally use the scrub 3 times a week, you can use once a week or even daily depending on your skin type.

There are the other products that uses artificial exfoliant beads that dishing the natural exfoliants claiming that they are harsh on the skin being rugged. BUT! I beg to differ on that. I believe that if the exfoliants are smooth and even they might only slip on the skin surface. This may give a massaging effect

but I can’t see how they could lift dead skin.

In my opinion St.Ives apricot scrub has perfect sized exfoliants that is not too fine nor too rough and they don’t hurt the skin at all. It lift all the dry flakes and dead skin and makes skin feel refreshed and healthy.

Moreover, its not just me who is all praises about this scrub. It has also been awarded the Allure Reader’s Choice Award. Infact this is the best face scrub that you can find. It beats the fancy more expensive scrubs at fraction of the cost.

I hope St.Ives never stops making this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313051080930831/k2311a053/5.3.10