Nivea Oil Control Toner
  • But since using this product, I noticed that my skin gets less oily even hours after washing it
  • Even three hours after washing my face, I notice that my face is still shine-free and my nose is less oily than before
  • Lastly, it is cheap for Php 300 so I think this is worth my money

• by brianhacks

I have been looking for the right skin toner because I have tried a few products available but they just left my skin dry, itchy or irritated. So I tried this product from Nivea, thinking that it might fail as well. But I was actually surprised to find that it works on my skin.

Since I have a very oily skin, I needed an oil control toner which can work well with my skin type. With a skin this oily, it can get oily three

hours after washing it.

But since using this product, I noticed that my skin gets less oily even hours after washing it. I guess this is because the product has a Cartinine formula which is not found in other products.

It supposedly helps to reduce oil which clogs the pores and therefore helps to reduce the oiliness on the surface of the skin. Even three hours after washing my face, I notice that my face is still shine-free and my nose is less oily than ...

• before.

Plus, this toner does not irritate the skin, it is gentle, does not cause redness, irritation nor itchiness and leaves my skin clean.

Like Celeteque, it does not have any scent compared to other products which contain sticky, annoying scents.

It is also non-comedogenic which is good for oily skin, because it helps me control any breakouts which might cause pimples and blackheads. A non-comedogenic toner is especially good for oily skin.

It is gentle enough to apply on a skin type like mine,

it is not harsh, and does not hurt my skin when I wipe it on. This toner, as mentioned, reduces oil on my skin so as a result, my face gets less oily during the day even when I get busy or sweaty a bit.

I am acne-prone, but thank goodness it does not cause any more pimple. Lastly, it is cheap for Php 300 so I think this is worth my money.

Because of the quality, price and results I got, it is a good oil toner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343051080920831/k2311a053/5.3.10