Criminal Minds – Season One – Episode Two– Compulsion  » TV  »
  • I was floored when I found out it was a female student, mostly because arsonists are usually male, but I think that’s what the writers wanted you to think, its what made the episode so good

• by Squishlette

I already knew from the first episode that this show wasn’t like Law and Order or CSI. This show mostly focuses on the bad guy, and why they do what they do, not how they did it.

Compulsion was an episode about an arsonist.

I got to learn the text book definition of an

arsonist.

It was at a school campus, which creeped me out because I was in school at the time.

I loved how it kept you guessing as to who the arsonist actually was.

I was floored when I found out it was a female student, mostly because arsonists are usually male, but I think ...

• that’s what the writers wanted you to think, its what made the episode so good.

Another cool thing was the continuation from the first episode, where Gideon comes face to face with the foot path killer.

He actually apprehended the man, and the team couldn’t figure out how he managed it.

So a lot

of time was the team members trying to figure it out.

It ended up being Elle who realized Gideon stalled the man from killing him by telling him he knew why he stuttered.

The awesome thing about Gideon is he can tell you anything, and you’ll believe it, no matter how far fetched it seems!

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 103051080840131/k2311a053/5.3.10