Criminal Minds – Season One – Episode One – Extreme Aggressor  » TV  »
  • Mostly because I thought it would be scary and I wouldn’t like it
  • I found it hard to follow at first, just because the language was different, like they call the bad guy the “Un-sub”
  • The characters that we are introduced to this episode are interesting
  • I found the young Dr. Reid kind of strange looking, but I think it was a combination of the hair and the clothes

• by Squishlette

The name of the show, Criminal Minds had shied me away from watching it. Mostly because I thought it would be scary and I wouldn’t like it.

One day at Wal-mart I was looking for something new to watch and I saw the box set and figured, what the heck? The first episode

of the show was like most, its purpose was to introduce the watcher to what the show offered.

I found it hard to follow at first, just because the language was different, like they call the bad guy the “Un-sub”.

The characters that we are introduced to this episode are interesting.

I found ...

• the young Dr.

Reid kind of strange looking, but I think it was a combination of the hair and the clothes.

I later found out how much I adore the character.

Elle is being introduced as a new member of the team.

I was confused by who the main person in charge was.

Hotch is the leader, but everyone listens to Gideon, that isn’t ever properly explained.

The end of the episode made me almost jump through the ceiling.

It was like you saw the guy with a gun pointed at Gideon, Gideon makes a quick move with is eyes and then it just ends! I was hooked already.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 103051080830131/k2311a053/5.3.10