Criminal Minds – Season One – Episode Six – L.D.S.K  » TV  »
  • After the fact, and I watched it again I noticed all the little hints, like when he was kicking Reid, it was so Reid could grab the gun he keeps on his leg

• by Squishlette

Oh wow, this was an amazing episode! L. D.

S.

K.

stands for Long Distance Serial Killers.

The scary thing is they said they never catch these guys, because they don’t have contact with their victims! It turns out that the unsub was an Emergency Room doctor, he injured the people so he could save them when they came in to the ER.

It was an action packed episode that really kept me guessing.

I was so sure it was that one cop until he got a bullet in the head! I was actually pretty embarrassed at the end.

Hotch and Reid get help hostage by the unsub, and Hotch being the awesome profiler he is, tricked the guy so that Reid could ...

• shoot him.

When he was tricking him, he was picking on Reid and I really thought Hotch actually hated the poor kid.

I guess that just goes to show why its so awesome.

gun he keeps on his leg.

This was also a really good episode for Reid, because it’s the first time he killed someone, even if he was aiming for the guys leg.

And Gideon talked to him afterwards, he made him feel better and told him how proud he was, that’s a father son moment if ever I saw one!

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 103051080820131/k2311a053/5.3.10