Criminal Minds – Season One – Episode Twenty One – Secrets and Lies  » TV  »
  • I found a lot of this episode hard to understand
  • And each time I thought I knew who was the leak, that person would get killed

• by Squishlette

FBI versus CIA. There is something going on in the CIA and its up to the FBI to solve the mystery. There is an informant whose life is in danger.

I found a lot of this episode hard to understand. So it’s

not one of my favorites.

But I did love the bantering between Morgan and one of the CIA agents. Gideon had done an evaluation on an undercover agent that apparently alerted the FBI to something going on.

And sine the FBI wasn’t supposed to be there, the team wasn’t greeted to nicely. It was a situation where everyone is a suspect.

And each time I thought I knew who was the leak, that person would get killed. In the end, the unsub was fooled ...

• Criminal Minds – Season One – Episode Twenty  One – Secrets and Lies
      by Morgan and one of the agents.

They cut the video feed and they could just hear shots. It was enough for the leak to feel safe enough to come out and say what he was doing.

Later on he finds out

it was a hoax, and he somehow dies of natural causes while on a vacation. Uh huh.

Sure. The CIA freaks me out now, people suddenly die when they are involved with them.

It’s weird to think of the FBI as safer place to be.

Brook says :

re : I found a lot of this episode hard to understand
This show is hard to understand because they leave out details, makes it really hard focus on

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 103051080661231/k2311a053/5.3.10