Forever living forever bright aloe vera toothgel  » Health  »
  • They are not particularly cheap but my experience has shown that their products work well
  • I have noticed that my teeth feel smoother and are slightly whiter but the effect isn’t ongoing
  • This way, you get the best of both worlds

• by 1974haze

I have recently been using Forever Bright aloe vera toothgel which is made by Forever Living products. I’ve been familiar with Forever Living products for some years now. They are not particularly cheap but my experience has shown that their products work well.

Forever bright aloe vera toothgel does not contain Fluoride which Forever Living mark as a selling feature of the product.

I’m unclear of the downsides of using fluoride toothpastes but I have been told by certain dentists that fluoride is important for dental health. That being said this toothpaste is pretty good. The product suggests that your teeth will become whiter as a result of using Forever Bright aloe vera toothgel. I have noticed that my teeth feel smoother and are slightly whiter ...

• but the effect isn’t ongoing. It only lasts until you some more food or a drink.

Aloe vera is often seen as the wonder product by many people. It certainly is good with skin-care and digestive conditions (from my experience) but whether it is needed for dental hygiene, I don’t know. Never-the-less, it does taste nice and leaves the breath smelling fresh.

One of the great things about this toothpaste is that it really does remove the build up on your teeth. When you run your tongue over your teeth after using it, your teeth feel much smoother.

I would suggest that you alternate the use of Forever Living Forever bright aloe vera toothgel with a fluoride toothpaste. This way, you get the best of both worlds.

johannes says :

re : They are not particularly cheap but my experience has shown that their products work well
    what is the difference between the one I buy from ShopRite shelves and this most expensive one. All of them are truly recommended by dentist though

Amanda says :

Most of the time it is the brand name that hikes up the price of the product. If you read the ingredients you will find that they are actually pretty much the same or there is little difference. There will only be a small fluctuance of results

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343051080601231/k2311a053/5.3.10