Reese’s Peanut butter cups  » Food  »
  • Probably the best thing about Reese’s Peanut butter cups is the balance between peanut butter and chocolate
  • I like the packaging too, partly because it stands out
  • It was an interview with an American singer who indicated that Hersheys and Reese’s were her favourite brands of candy
  • If you haven’t tried Reese’s Peanut butter cups, I suggest you do

• by 1974haze

I love Reese’s Peanut butter cups. They are delicious. You cant really buy anything else quite like them in the UK. I have always liked peanut butter and chocolate, when you put them both together, you have the perfect combination.

Given that Hersheys is an American company, you don’t quite get the range of products over here as you would get in the USA. Yet at least the basic Peanut butter

cup can be bought over here.

Probably the best thing about Reese’s Peanut butter cups is the balance between peanut butter and chocolate. Neither of which overtakes the other. I like the packaging too, partly because it stands out. In a sea of confectionary, you can always spot Reese’s Peanut butter cups. I also like that you get three in a pack. Not the healthiest of food choices perhaps but they certainly ...

• taste lovely. They are very hard to resist.

I first heard of Reese’s whilst reading an article when I was teenager. It was an interview with an American singer who indicated that Hersheys and Reese’s were her favourite brands of candy. As an young English girl, I had no idea who she meant but my chocolate addiction meant I continued to wonder. So when I finally found Reese’s Peanut butter cups

in the UK, I was most pleased!

If you haven’t tried Reese’s Peanut butter cups, I suggest you do.

The only downside is that they are made such a long way from home and I do try to buy local products to cut-down on my carbon footprint. Also I’m not away that they use fair trade chocolate. I rather hope they do and soon. If they did, they would get 10 out of 10 from me.

Reese's Peanut butter cups

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273051080551231/k2311a053/5.3.10