Motorola MOTOROKR S305 Bluetooth Headphones  » Electronics  »
  • See, let me explain something to you, I have had a serious problem when it comes to bluetooth headphones, I really dislike dealing with the headphones that come along with utilizing bluetooth
  • I thought these headphones were heaven sent, this is how cool they are
  • The Motorola MOTOROKR S305 Bluetooth Headphones are built more like a pair of regular headphones and this is why I like them so much
  • I paid $60 for these headphones and even though the price seems a bit steep, it really isn't It's not because every single phone call I take with these headphones are clear as the nights air
  • Other than that I think that the Motorola MOTOROKR S305 Bluetooth Headphones is a great buy for anyone looking to enhance their bluetooth headphones

• by crystalowy

Oh boy I have something major to tlak about right now. I mean I’m so excited about these headphones I want to tell just about anyone and everyone who comes my way. See, let me explain something to you, I have had a serious problem when it comes to bluetooth headphones, I really dislike dealing with the headphones that come along with utilizing bluetooth. So I really don’t even use it all on the account of the headphone. I was at a electronics convention with my father about a month ago and I ran into the coolest set of headphones on the market. I thought these headphones were heaven sent, this is how cool they are. The Motorola MOTOROKR S305 Bluetooth Headphones are built more like a pair of regular headphones and this is why I like them so much. There is no basic wrap around the ear feature, it’s more like conforming to your head.

Now this isn’t the thing that makes my life easy, I

hate the cord that comes with bluetooth headphones and yes there are plenty of them out there. With the Motorola MOTOROKR S305 Bluetooth Headphones I don’t eve have to worry about the cord aspect. I really dislike all that extra and honestly when it comes to most headphones, there is extra.

Now this isn’t what makes me like these headphones, the reason why I’m so excited abou tthese headphones is because they are so affordable and the offer great quaiity. I paid $60 for these headphones and even though the price seems a bit steep, it really isn’t It’s not because every single phone call I take with these headphones are clear as the nights air. I mean really it doesn’t get any better than that. They come off extremely comfortable and snug too. I find discomfort in alot of the headphones I’ve ever bought, bluetooth wise. So to have something that gives me the opposite makes me feel extremely good about my purchase.

The li-on battery is ...

• what I appreciate as well. Ok let me tell you one thing; I have a real big issue when it comes to batteries and companies using just any old battery in their product. I feel as if you have an electronic that has the potential to be used all the time, then you should at least offer a decent battery. I wouldn’t expect anything less. With alot of the electronics I buy, I get a miserable battery that don’t last longer than a few hours. Considering this is something I’m going to be using with my phone, I expect a nice length of time. Thats exactly what I get from it, I get a nice decent battery that can last at least until the end of my work shift.

If you understand how controls work on a bluetooth then understand that there are alot that are confusing and really hard to deal with. Well I didn’t really get that from the Motorola MOTOROKR S305 Bluetooth Headphones. The Motorola

MOTOROKR S305 Bluetooth Headphones actually was easy to navigate through and I was able to take on my calls hands free and without a hassle. I mean that is what it’s suppose to be like right? Thats the purpose of a bluetooth.

Now the only downside to the Motorola MOTOROKR S305 Bluetooth Headphones is that the range on it isn’t all that great. I hate the range, period. I think that once I’m out of the room, thats it.

I’ve had plenty of dropped calls all because of the horrible range. It’s good as long as your phone is at least in the same room. But once you decide to leave out, it’s over and done with. I think this is something that they should really work on. Other than that I think that the Motorola MOTOROKR S305 Bluetooth Headphones is a great buy for anyone looking to enhance their bluetooth headphones. The price is great and the bottom line is, they are better than any pair I’ve tried thus far.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 163051080511231/k2311a053/5.3.10