Fusion Garage JooJoo Tablet
  • Outside of the Apple Tablet, I thought maybe I should try something different than the hype
  • I think that this was a great point of mine and reall yI enjoyed using this little gadget they call the Fusion Garage JooJoo Tablet
  • The Fusion Garage JooJoo Tablet cost me, well cost my husband$500 which is a lot cheaper than the Apple tablet
  • It was better for me, I mean I can't really talk for everyone else, but I know that my pockets were happy with this buy
  • I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for something like the Apple ipad but I wouldn't recommend it if you are looking for something that will allow you to surf the web with easy

• by crystalowy

Outside of the Apple Tablet, I thought maybe I should try something different than the hype. I think that this was a great point of mine and reall yI enjoyed using this little gadget they call the Fusion Garage JooJoo Tablet. There were things about this tablet that really made sense, I mean to be honest the Apple is right around the corner from the Fusion. Or should I say that the Fusion is right around where the Apple is. There are things that I liked about the Fusion Garage JooJoo Tablet , that I didn’t like about the Apple Tablet but there are things that I didn’t like about the Fusion Garage JooJoo Tablet as well. I think that its worth actually keeping around, as long as they keep up with the upgrades and enhancements, If they don’t this the Fusion Garage JooJoo Tablet is going to be about as worthless as my last year pair of tennis shoes.

The Fusion Garage JooJoo Tablet cost me, well

cost my husband$500 which is a lot cheaper than the Apple tablet. I think that is by far an improvement and better for the consumer. It was better for me, I mean I can’t really talk for everyone else, but I know that my pockets were happy with this buy. I had ben hesitate to try our the Apple tablet all because of the price. I wasn’t willing to pay almost $1200 for this high priced item. Even though there were distributors that were willing to sell it for less than $1200, it wasn’t no near $500.

The only thing I was a bit hesitant about was the fact that this tablet was from singapore and I’ve had my share of foreign technology. But this one has been up to par so far and that is great in my eyes. There are things I would change about it but for the most part, I think that it’s esceptionally awesome.

The one thing I like is the fact that ...

• this thing only weighs 2.5 pounds. This is less than an fetus under 6 months old. I think that this is what was so appealing to me. It was light weight so it was easy for me to carry around. I can even throw it in my purse from time to time. I also like the little cute pouch that comes with this to keep the screen clean and protected. Now if I were to compare it to the Apple Ipad then we are talking a bit heavier and considering the Apple ipad is a pound lighter, this makes it look a little off. I have found that some people complain about the weight but to me, it’s not heavy at all.

Also, there is a hand ful of applications that I can get on. I normally use facebook and twitter so that was great to see. The only thing that I really have to complain about whe it comes to the Fusion Garage JooJoo Tablet,

is that whenever I want to get on the internet, I have a hard time surfing my way through. This is so irritating because to be honest with you, I hate surfing as is. So if I have a hard time trying to function the surf tab then guess what, there is going to be a huge problem. I decided not to make this tablet apart of daily web surfing agenda because it’s not made all that well for that. I mean I woul dbe better off using my computer or buying an Apple. This is definitely lacking point when it comes to the Fusion Garage JooJooTablet.

I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for something like the Apple ipad but I wouldn’t recommend it if you are looking for something that will allow you to surf the web with easy. this tablet doesn’t work that way, it lacks in fucktionaltiy when it comes to surfing but informational wise, you can get just about everything you want.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 163051080501231/k2311a053/5.3.10