Harvest Snacks Chill’n Ranch Tortilla Chips
1.5
  • Once dipped, I can't even taste the ranch that's present in such small quantities across the surface of the dip
  • In my view, these chips aren't even worth half of what the Dollar Tree charges for a nine ounce bag, and the regular price is a dollar

• by CirclingCanvas

These tortilla chips proved to be a disappointment because they are supposed to be ranch flavored, but I tasted very little ranch on the tortilla chips. I could have almost mistaken the tortilla chips for being plain had the bag not had the word “ranch” on the front.

I suppose there is just enough ranch

present on the tortilla chips for the makers of the chip to get away with advertising them as being ranch-flavored, but the makers weren’t very generous with that ingredient.

Without the little ranch flavor, these tortilla chips have nothing to offer aside from being good for dipping.

Dipping is about the only thing that these chips ...

• are good for since they don’t have much flavor on their own.

They’re sturdy enough to dip without getting stuck in the dip or breaking under the weight of the dip.

Once dipped, I can’t even taste the ranch that’s present in such small quantities across the surface of the dip.

In my view, these

chips aren’t even worth half of what the Dollar Tree charges for a nine ounce bag, and the regular price is a dollar.

If the ranch flavoring would have been stronger, then I might have said that this was a good value, but since they aren’t that tasty, I’m only going to rate the tortilla chips a “3″.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273051080411231/k2311a053/5.3.10