BabyBjorn Baby Carrier  » Baby care  »
  • As new parents to our baby son, my wife and I have noticed that he likes to be held on our hands a lot
  • However, it did pose a problem for us, as we simply cannot hold our dear son on our hands all day long
  • This is a very good baby carrier with which I had a good experience
  • Please let us start with what I believe is the most important factor that turns this baby carrier such a success
  • If you are looking for a baby carrier for your dear one, I highly recommend that you try this one

• by cool

As new parents to our baby son, my wife and I have noticed that he likes to be held on our hands a lot. This is a known phenomenon for babies in this young age. However, it did pose a problem for us, as we simply cannot hold our dear son on our hands all day long.

I am glad that we have found a reasonable solution for this problem by using the excellent BabyBjorn Baby Carrier. This is a very good baby carrier

with which I had a good experience. Please let me share it with you in this review.

Please let us start with what I believe is the most important factor that turns this baby carrier such a success. It is simply the fact that it has a superior design that makes it so comfortable and easy to use. When I say comfortable I mean both for the parent and the child.

I really like the fact that the BabyBjorn Baby Carrier is so simple! I ...

• just need to wear it around my shoulders, put my son’s body inside it and close it. What makes me really happy is the way my baby son reacts: it seems that he enjoys the fact that he is carried in such a way, so close to my body.

Another point that I must mention is that this baby carrier is very comfortable for my back as well. As far as I can remember, I have never felt any back pains during or after

using it. I believe that this fact is so important, as many parents will want to carry their baby while doing another activity like cleaning the house, walking or shopping.

I also like the color of the BabyBjorn Baby Carrier. It comes in a bright orange color which is very lively. If you are looking for a baby carrier for your dear one, I highly recommend that you try this one. I will rate it a top-notch 10 out of a maximum of 10!

BabyBjorn Baby Carrier

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 543051080371231/k2311a053/5.3.10