Fit & Active 100 Calorie Baked Chocolate Chip Wafer Snacks
  • For all the reasons above, I'm rating these delicious chocolate chip wafer cookies a 10

• by CirclingCanvas

These wafer snacks are a lot better than the chocolate wafers, also sold under the Fit & Active brand. Unlike the bland and somewhat unsatisfying chocolate wafers, the chocolate chip bits in these tiny cookies are sweet and rich.

The wafer itself tastes a lot like the dough used in chocolate chip cookies, and that’s a

great thing.

Really, these little wafers remind me a lot of chocolate chip cookies, just as they should.

I admit, when I look at my empty point eighty ounce bag, I’m usually tempted to go and grab another bag, but if I did that, I’d no longer be having a one-hundred calorie snack! These little wafers ...

• sure can be addicting though since they’re quite yummy to the taste.

The cookie dough-flavored wafer and the sweet chocolate bits compliment each other very well.

The moment I open a bag, my nose is treated to an appetizing chocolate chip cookie aroma that gets me all set for what I’m about to snack on!

The

wafers are crunchy, just like regular chocolate chip cookies.

One bite, and the wafer’s gone.

About ten or so wafers come in a bag, six in a box, and the box costs just under two dollars.

That’s an acceptable price to me.

For all the reasons above, I’m rating these delicious chocolate chip wafer cookies a “10″.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273051080181231/k2311a053/5.3.10