Fit & Active 100 Calorie Baked Chocolate Wafer Snacks  » Food  »
  • For two dollars a box, then, I consider this to not be a good buy and my one box will be my only box

• by CirclingCanvas

I didn’t care too much for these wafer snacks because I didn’t find them to be particularly rich in chocolate flavor. There is a somewhat dull chocolate taste to these wafers, but it’s kind of subdued and weak and it doesn’t really do much for me when I have a bag.

I guess though

that’s part of the price one has to pay if one wants to still have chocolate but at the same time watch the calorie count.

I do like that these wafers are pleasantly crunchy.

Six packages of these chocolate wafer snacks come in a box and each package is around point eighty ounces.

Every ...

• package works out to be one-hundred calories.

In the package, there’s about ten chocolate wafers.

Obviously, it doesn’t take long to consume the entire package and once I have done just that, I’m only mildly satisfied.

The chocolate is just too dull to get excited over.

For two dollars a box, then, I consider

this to not be a good buy and my one box will be my only box.

Aside from the chocolate flavoring, there are no other flavors.

The wafers are supposed to be nothing but chocolate, but the chocolate leaves a lot to be desired, and for that reason, I’m rating these wafers a “6″.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273051080171131/k2311a053/5.3.10