Mancinos Pizza and Grinders  » Restaurants  »
3540 Pine Grove Port Huron, MI (810)966-3839
  • The way the grinder is run through the oven adds so much to the taste
  • My favorite is the Steak and Cheese Grinder

• by Marty Raaymakers

I am really partial to Mancinos excellent grinders. A grinder is a grilled sandwich. The way the grinder is run through the oven adds so much to the taste . I have never had better grinders or sandwiches for that matter.

There are a lot of different versions of the grinders from vegetarian to extra, extra meat. My

favorite is the Steak and Cheese Grinder. It comes with great quality steak, melted cheese, lettuce, tomato, and mayonaise. My grandaughter likes the vegetarian grinder

I also thoroughly enjoy the garlic cheese bread. I am not sure what it is about their garlic cheese bread, but I just can’t make it that good at home. It makes a great ...

• large snack or a small supper.

I thoroughly enjoy pizzas at Mancinos Pizza and Grinders, especially the sausage and onion. The quality of the toppings are excellent and plentiful. They smell so good. It is a good place to go sit and talk while enjoying ones food.

This restaurant is usually clean and neat, including the restroom facilities. It’s

nice to go to a restaurant where the restrooms are really taken care of. Both the sinks and the grab bars are clean.

The staff that work here are a real pleasure to know. Some have worked here for several years. When people walk in, they aren’t kept waiting to order but are instead greeted with a ready smile.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 73051080131131/k2311a053/5.3.10