WordPress 24-Hour Trainer Book George Plumley  » Books  »
  • The WordPress 24-Hour Trainer book is the best introductory book that I have found on learning to use WordPress
  • I am able to customize the look of my site and now am able to easily embed and upload all sorts of audio, video and pictures to help my sites be more interesting

• by Marty Raaymakers

The WordPress 24-Hour Trainer book is the best introductory book that I have found on learning to use WordPress. I had read on the Internet that WordPress was easy to use and understand. That I should have just been able to jump on the forums and everything would become clear to me.

That was not true, but I did gain that

type of knowledge from this book. It helped me understand how WordPress thought and worked. It helped me understand what I could and couldn’t do with WordPress.

This book covered how to do do blogs and entire websites with WordPress. I have slowly worked my way through section after section, only stumbling a couple of times. There is a DVD that ...

• accompanies the book. When I had questions, the DVD would help by actually showing me how something could be done.

Finding a free application that allows me to schedule the dates and times that blog and website posts drop in has been awesome. Now I do posts on the weekends and they go during the week.

The step by step process

is effective and shortens the learning curve greatly. I am able to customize the look of my site and now am able to easily embed and upload all sorts of audio, video and pictures to help my sites be more interesting.

I am glad to have found the book WordPress 24-Hour Trainer by George Plumley. It’s been just what I needed to move on.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 173051080111131/k2311a053/5.3.10