Sunsilk Care & Repair hair conditioner  » Health  »
  • Afterwards I checked the price, out of curiosity, and I found that it is cheaper than the conditioners that I use to buy
  • When using this product I noticed my hair really soft after showering, and it is also very easy to comb, as it almost doesn't get knotted
  • Many other good priced conditioners had dissapointed me, but I like trying new things anyway
  • That is why when I run out of the conditioner I had received I decided to buy another bottle

• by Cal

I always try to take good care of my hair, because it’s usually dry. One of the times I went to buy shampoo, when buying the one from Sunsilk I received as a present a bottle of this conditioner, so as I had gotten it for free of course I had to try it.

Afterwards I

checked the price, out of curiosity, and I found that it is cheaper than the conditioners that I use to buy.

Really affordable in my opinion.

This hair conditioner is specifically oriented towards people with hair dry and that breaks easily.

When I use it I let it make effect on my hair for a few ...

• minutes -as I do with all conditioners-, and then rinse my hair.

When using this product I noticed my hair really soft after showering, and it is also very easy to comb, as it almost doesn’t get knotted.

It looked more shiny and healthy, really moistured.

Many other good priced conditioners had dissapointed me, but I

like trying new things anyway.

Fortunately, this one gave me really good results, and my hair looked happier too.

That is why when I run out of the conditioner I had received I decided to buy another bottle.

Another good thing about Sunsilk Care & Repair conditioner is its smell.

It smells like citrus fruits, making my hair smell really nicely all the day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343051080101131/k2311a053/5.3.10