Knorr Pasta Sides Beef  » Food  »
  • This Pasta Side suffers from the same problem that plagues some of the other Pasta Sides, like the Cheddar Broccoli variety
  • If the beef would have been included in larger portions, this would have been one of my favorite Pasta Sides because it would have been real delicious, then
  • The pasta noodles were in a sauce that I found to be pretty tasty
  • The flavor combination of onions, noodles and beef definitely pleased me, but like I said, it could have been even more pleasant to the taste and smell if the beef had been in larger quantities
  • I like what I taste, but I dislike that the beef is so skimpy

• by CirclingCanvas

This Pasta Side suffers from the same problem that plagues some of the other Pasta Sides, like the Cheddar Broccoli variety. The problem I’m referring to is the lack of beef. That’s what the Pasta Side is called, and yet the pieces of beef are so super small that they might as well not even be there. The flavor of the beef, not surprisingly, was small too, which is a shame because I liked what I tasted. The beef seemed to be cooked well

and it had flavor. If the beef would have been included in larger portions, this would have been one of my favorite Pasta Sides because it would have been real delicious, then.

In addition to the small particles of beef there was, of course, pasta. The pasta was Fettuccine pasta and there was plenty of it. I ended up saving about half for another meal. The pasta noodles were in a sauce that I found to be pretty tasty. The sauce had an onion flavor ...

• to it, and the onion flavor was strong. It went real well with what I could taste of the beef and the noodles. The flavor combination of onions, noodles and beef definitely pleased me, but like I said, it could have been even more pleasant to the taste and smell if the beef had been in larger quantities.

For around a dollar fifty, this is a Pasta Side that I’m still on the fence on even after a couple purchases. I like what I taste,

but I dislike that the beef is so skimpy. Still, I can at least taste some beef and it’s quite good. The onion sauce is exceptionally good. The noodles come out tender. It bothers me that this could have been a perfect Pasta Side, but it lacks the beef to be just that. I do think it’s worth the price and a lot does come in a bag, but because the beef particles were so tiny, this Pasta Side gets an “8″ rating from me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273051080061131/k2311a053/5.3.10