NAIA Terminal 3 Airport  » Airlines  »
NAIA International and domestic airport, along Andrew’s Avenue, Pasay City
  • The whole area was very cold so I suggest you bring your own jacket
  • All in all, I like this airport because it looked really clean, brand new and the staff were nice

• by brianhacks

NAIA Terminal 3 Airport is the one where I go to when I depart or arrive, because my airlines is always Cebu Pacific. This airport gives international and local flights to Filipinos and foreigners, and accommodates flights from airlines like Cebu Pacific and Tiger Airways. This airport is quite new since last year – so the airport was still very clean, with a modern design and interior.

I remember that the security was a little tight, but not utterly strict. They would x-ray your things and you have to be inspected, but everything was done quick and I did not have to wait for long to

gt my things.

The staff were professional but not friendly and warm, as it was not a hotel so I did not care. The whole area was very cold so I suggest you bring your own jacket.

There was always a janitor mopping the floors, wiping the glass doors and doing mechanical work somewhere. The restrooms were all big and clean, as there was always someone looking out the place and taking out the trash.

The faucets were okay, no leaking and no technical problems. The sink would be wiped or cleaned often after use, and the trash were segregated all the time.

Because the restrooms ...

• were big, there were no overcrowding even if there were already a lot of people inside. The toilets were also working and the flush was great.

The internet connection was hard to detect as I cannot connect using the wifi connection it had. The fourth floor of the place was where you can see the fastfood chains like Jolibee, Yellow Cab and Kopiroti.

The fourth floor where all the stores and food stores were was a bit small to accommodate them all, so the place looks a little crowded for four stores. You can see a line of seats where everyone can sit or lie

down, and there was a large booth for phone cards and other things like tissue papers.

The whole area looked small because there were small food stores all lined up, making me think it was a little overcrowded. In fact, there should be two floors for stores because there was always a lot of people eating, sleeping and just doing nothing.

The airport taxis, sometimes, were late as I had to wait for hours to get a metered airport taxi and there was always a long line of people waiting. All in all, I like this airport because it looked really clean, brand new and the staff were nice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 403051080001131/k2311a053/5.3.10