Crest 3D White Strips Professional Effects  » Health  »
  • Crest 3D White Strips Professional Effects are also cost efficient

• by mpaige90

As a smoker and a coffee addict my teeth can get stained quite quickly. Dull teeth can steal away deserved confidence. I know it does for me. My sister has sparkling white teeth and I just get so jealous sometimes. So I decided to research white strips. I came across Crest 3D white Strips Professional Effects. They are supposed

to be new and improved. They are that.

I had tried some off-brand white strips and they were messy. They wouldn’t stay on my teeth either. However, Crest 3D has something called Advanced Seal so they don’t slide off. Infact they can be a little tough to get off. They are also enamel safe. You keep them on for 30 minutes once or twice a day depending on how quick you want results. They have a 3 day guarantee which is infact guaranteed. My teeth lost their dullness in just 2 uses. They have worked wonders for my teeth.

The only downfalls to Crest 3D White Strips Professional Effects is that at first they make your ...

• Crest 3D White Strips Professional Effects
      teeth sensitive. So don’t expect to eat or drink very hot or very cold food and beverages. Well, unless you like oral pain. Also, they make you have to spit alot. A very small price to pay for white teeth.

Crest 3D White Strips Professional Effects are also cost efficient. They are less than half the price it

would cost to go to the dentist. They cost 54.00 at local drugstore however, you can buy them online for less. I got mine for only 37 dollars including shipping. You only have to wait a little bit to get them.

This product is definitely worth a try. I wish you good luck in your quest for your brightest smile.

Crest 3D White Strips Professional Effects

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343051079981131/k2311a053/5.3.10