Personal Power II  » Education  »
  • I bought this program because I like the first Personal Power version
  • I think that the whole program is balanced with the right sense of humor and seriousness which makes it fun to listen to

• by brianhacks

This is Personal Power II from Anthony Robbins, who has success with his first installment of Personal Power. I bought this program because I like the first Personal Power version.

I don’t follow every work by Anthony Robbins, but I do like this work because the lessons here are very effective and original in programming the mind and achieving personal success. In fact, one of the lessons or tricks I like which he taught involve modeling one’s self after someone else who has achieved the kind of success you want. For example, if you want to lose weight but failed

so many times, you just have to ask others who have lost weight on what they did and pattern yourself after them. If you want a good man or woman in your life, ask happy people who are committed to their lovers on what they did to get those kinds of people into their lives. There are many examples he gives in this lesson that iti s applicable in so many areas of life. I also like this lesson involving writing down what you learned from all personal development programs you bought, because when you listen or read one program ...

• after another, you will forget them all. Because of this, you should take note of things that struck you and read them each day. I began to follow this tip and was amazed by how I remember the things I usually forget.

Anthony Robbins sounds very genuine when speaking. He sounds very sincere and very kind, as if he wanted everyone who listens to him to succeed. You can sense he has a genuine interest in people and has great people skills. Listening to him feels good because he sounds funny sometimes, while sometimes he is serious. In other words, he

does not sound boring. He changes the mood depending on the things he talks about. He also shares his personal experiences and other people’s experiences to prove his point. I think that the whole program is balanced with the right sense of humor and seriousness which makes it fun to listen to.

All in all, this program is worth my investment and time, because Anthony Robbins is a good teaches who knows his craft, teaches original methods and is a kind teacher to everyone, even if he does not know everyone of them. Try it and you won’t be disappointed. It costs $90.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 503051079891131/k2311a053/5.3.10