Nad’s Hair Remover Gel  » General  »
0.5
  • If you try this product I don't think you will be reusing anything though

• by Gina Gott

I had high hopes for this product. I saw the infomercial about it and a few days later saw it at a drug store. I tried it and I am sorry that I did. Nad’s is suppose to be a simple way to remove unwanted hair.

They claim that it is the new awesome alternative to waxing that uses natural ingredients. It is not awesome and definently not

simple. It removed my skin and still left some hair.

I was not impressed at all. It cost $20. I feel that was money I threw down a hole.

You get the gel in a 6oz jar , a spatula to put it on with ,and cloth strips that are reusable. If you try this product I don’t think you will be reusing anything though. Nad’s is very ...

• painful.

I followed the directions and ofcourse I expected a little pain. It was horrible. When I pulled the cloths off the hair didn’t come off , just most of my leg.

Another thing about that I did not like about Nad’s is how sticky it is. It is just a mess . It is very hard to work with.

They say that it is suppose to warm

up with your body temperture and that it does not need to be heated. Nad’s is just a gooey green mistake. I don’t see how it can work for anyone.

I was so aggrivated after trying this product that I just simply threw it in the trash . It is a not worth the money . Don’t bother trying it .

You will be happier going to a salon or shaving .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 13051079841131/k2311a053/5.3.10