Plastic Water Bottle with Screw-On Lid  » Other  »
  • It's a bright, transparent blue and since blue is my favorite color, I naturally selected that one when I decided to purchase a bottle
  • I like the bottle not just because of its color, but also because of its size
  • The bottle is easy to grip and, while I know it won't last forever, as long as I get a couple of years use out of it or more, that will be a dollar well spent

• by CirclingCanvas

The bright colors of these water bottles is what caught my eye while at Dollar Tree. There, they had blue, green and pink twenty-eight ounce water battles for a dollar.

The blue was the most attractive of the bunch.

It’s a bright, transparent blue and since blue is my favorite color, I naturally selected that one when I decided to purchase a bottle.

I like the bottle not just because of its color, but also

because of its size.

It’s capable of holding nearly thirty ounces of liquid at a time.

That’s generally more than enough when I’m outside for long periods of time.

What’s also nice about this water bottle is it has a large mouth spout, so when I take a drink, quite a lot of liquid comes out! The screw on cap is something else that I like about this water bottle.

It’s quick and easy to ...

• screw on and screw off, and best of all, I don’t need to worry about losing the lid because it’s attached to the bottle via a plastic piece.

This water bottle isn’t anything fancy though.

Some water bottles out there can help keep one’s drink cool or cold.

Some water bottles are made out of more durable material.

Nonetheless, simple is fine for me in this regard, especially since all I need to do is

put some ice in this bottle and that ice will keep my drink cold for about a half of an hour on most cases, unless it’s blistering hot outside.

The bottle is easy to grip and, while I know it won’t last forever, as long as I get a couple of years use out of it or more, that will be a dollar well spent.

I’m rating this water bottle a “10″ for all the reasons above.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 123051079791131/k2311a053/5.3.10