Marketside Five Cheese Traditional Crust Pizza
  • There's definitely a rich cheese flavor to this pizza that I really like

• by CirclingCanvas

This pizza is sold in the deli section at Super Walmart stores. It’s a pizza made by Walmart, so it can’t be found elsewhere. The pizza is twelve inches and just under five dollars. There are five cheeses on this pizza: Romano, Monterey Jack, Provolone, Parmesan and Mozzarella. I honestly can’t taste the Romano or Parmesan cheeses, but according to the back and front of the box, those cheeses are present. I probably can’t taste them because the other three cheeses have

a stronger flavor to them. Walmart’s very generous when it comes to the cheeses, and this pizza is about one of the cheesiest that I’ve ever had. It’s also my first five cheese pizza. The most I’ve ever had on a pizza is four cheeses. The Monterey Jack cheese is what gives this pizza some spicy kick and the Mozzarella cheese is what gives this pizza the typical pizza flavor, while the Provolone gives the pizza some bite to it.

With all the ...

• cheeses, it’s not so easy to taste the sauce, but the sauce seems to be standard grade pizza sauce. Nothing fancy about it. The same goes for the crust. The crust isn’t thin, but it’s also not too thick, either. The crust is firm and just a little tough. The cheesy makes this pizza a little messy because the cheese layers are so thick. There’s definitely a rich cheese flavor to this pizza that I really like. The pizza size is twelve
        inches, and that’s the perfect size for my family of three. Throw in garlic bread and a salad, and there’s enough to go around for everybody without there being any leftovers.

While this pizza doesn’t taste like much else besides cheese, I happen to love cheese and I do pick up this pizza from Walmart on occasion. Other times, I’ll get the supreme for a different tasting pizza. This pizza though is one of Walmart’s best and that’s why I’m rating it a “9″.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273051079751131/k2311a053/5.3.10