Logitech Stereo USB Headset 250  » Electronics  »
  • I bought this thing a few months ago because my previous set got broken
  • I bought it for only Php 500, which was actually pretty cheap, because other headphones would cost Php 800 or more
  • I like this product a lot because it was durable

• by brianhacks

Logitech Stereo USB Headset 250 is a headset which you can use to listen to audio from your computer. I bought this thing a few months ago because my previous set got broken. I bought it for only Php 500, which was actually pretty cheap, because other headphones would cost Php 800 or more.

I like this product a lot because it was durable. The headset was made of durable plastic which does not break nor bend no matter how many times you wear or adjust, and the head area is adjustable

to fit heads of various sizes.

The product fits my head just fine, and the headset does not hurt. The cable is over 2 feet long, and the ears are covered with foam which were thick enough not to hurt my ears even if I wear it for three hours.

In fact, the headset is comfortable to wear even if I listen using it for around 5 or more hours, and my ears are okay after wearing it, unlike other headsets which make my ears hurt even if I have only used ...

• it for an hour. The sound is clear, and the outside noises are barely audible when I hear the music from my PC.

I like the adjustable volume attached to the wire or cable, which makes the volume from my PC a lot louder, given the fact that my PC has low volume or audio capacity. The product, as mentioned, has long cable, which means I can freely move around the PC without having to worry about getting yanked or pulled around.

The product is not too small, but not

too big, and the ears are not too large, so it fits in my bag when I travel. I like how the product is not too flashy in design, but is not too simple.

It has an elegant look to it without being overboard. It is just a simple black in color, but the product is sleek enough to those who want to wear a nice headset.

It can be cleaned with a dry cloth or some cleaner, can be repaired in a year using a free warranty and is tough even after you drop it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 163051079631131/k2311a053/5.3.10