Katinko Ointment  » Health  »
  • I lie this product out of all similar products I bought before because I think it is pretty good and does what it is supposed to do
  • As mentioned, I like this product because it does what is should, and I mean it
  • If you want instant relief for headaches, back pains and other issues, I suggest you buy it

• by brianhacks

Katinko Ointment is an ointment costing Php 100 at 75 grams. I lie this product out of all similar products I bought before because I think it is pretty good and does what it is supposed to do. First of all, this product is an ointment which aims to stop skin itch, minor and major muscle pains, rheumatism, neck and shoulder stiffness, headaches, sea sickness, sprain, bruises, colds, flatulence and insect bites.

As mentioned, I like this product

because it does what is should, and I mean it. The product is green in color, and has a relaxing smell because it contains menthol.

In fact, just smelling it more often brings relief when I feel dizzy or when I have a headache, and in seconds I feel better. The product is at 75 grams so it does not run out easily.

Mine has been with me since the start of this year, and it does not run out yet. The product is not greasy nor sticky in texture, unlike other products which are too slippery on the fingers when you put it on.

It has menthol, camphor and methyl salycylate, which all aim to bring relief in times of pain and headache. I usually use it when I have a minor headache, or when I get insect bites, rashes and muscle pain, and because of what this product contains, I usually get better afterwards.

...

• Katinko Ointment
      It is really instant relief in a small container. The product is in a compact design so it does not occupy a lot of space in my bag, and when something bad happens like a headache or a minor physical pain, I reach for it and in seconds, it’s gone.

It does not hurt my eyes, and most of all, it is gentle on the skin and does not cause any irritation and allergic reaction of some sort.

It does not cause any skin problems, nor does it dry it.

It may be cheaper than other similar products like White Flower, which is in liquid form, by the way, and is very strong in scent, but over all it is effective. It has a mild scent and you only need to apply a small amount of it on your fingers to make it work.

If you want instant relief for headaches, back pains and other issues, I suggest you buy it.

Katinko Ointment
Irish Ombrosa says :

re : If you want instant relief for headaches, back pains and other issues, I suggest you buy it
Katinko has been our trusted mosquito bite medication. I always keep a bottle of it in my medicine cabinet. For my toddler, it is very important to relieve her itchiness due to mosquito bites. When the itch becomes a swelling, I will immediately put a thin layer on the site. Aside from giving the bite an anesthetic effect, it contains camphor that can alleviate the heat within the bite site and give it a cool feeling.

For my husband, I can massage him with a thin layer of Katinko in his head when he feels light headedness and fatigue. Just like a pro in giving your body a calming effect. It works like magic.

One time, I finished my Wash load and I felt tired. My husband gave me a Katinko massage in the back. It feels so awesome. The cooling effect and the fatigue immediately dissipates.

I am very much thankful that Katinko is way cheaper than the other expensive brands. They gave the same benefits but for budget-wise I would recommend Katinko.

Shareen Ganchua says :

My dad uses this ointment whenever he feels something itchy on his skin. The name itself “Katinko” from the word “Kati” which means itch, tells a lot about this product. After my dad uses it, he always says it doesn’t itch anymore. He keeps it in his bedside drawer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343051079591131/k2311a053/5.3.10