Johnson Hand To Toe Baby Lotion  » Baby care  »
  • For some reasons, I like to get the baby products from Johnson
  • I think this can also help the baby to sleep better and longer
  • One bottle of this lotion will cost you less than 5 dollar

• by reviewlover

Another product from Johnson that you can choose for your baby. The product is called Johnson Hand to Toe Baby Lotion. Don’t ever think that this lotion will be the same than the other baby lotion that you ever see. Because it’s really different. For some reasons, I like to get the baby products from Johnson. Maybe because I already have some good experiences with other Johnson products which make me more confidence to buy another kind of baby product from Johnson.

This

Hand to Toe lotion from Johnson is good for new born. The new born baby need special care especially for the skin which is still so soft. In the winter time, it’s good to give more special care for our baby skin. And I normally use this lotion from Johnson. Since my first daughter until my youngest son, I always used Johnson lotion to give special care and protection to the baby skin.

The humidity in the house during the winter season was not ...

• so good. I apply this lotion on my baby skin after I put them in the bath. But then again, before the baby go to bed, I normally change their clothes with pajama, I applied the lotion and give a little massage on some part of baby skin. I think this can also help the baby to sleep better and longer.

And I think this lotion was working well on my baby’s skin. They had no allergic reaction after using Johnson Hand To

Toe Lotion. Maybe because this lotion was dermatologist tested and clinically proven mild. So it will not give bad reaction on the baby skin.

This lotion also don’t have fragrance. So it is pure baby cream/lotion that you suppose to have to give skin treatment to your baby skin.

One bottle of this lotion will cost you less than 5 dollar. You will get 15oz lotion inside. I guess it’s quite cheap if you can see how good the lotion is for your baby skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 543051079351031/k2311a053/5.3.10