Sunsilk Co-Creations Smooth and Manageable co-created with Yuko Yamashita  » Cosmetics  »
  • What I love about Sunsilk Co-Creations Smooth and Manageable is that it really does make hair silky smooth and it really smells so good
  • I just love how soft it makes my hair and I noticed that tamed my dry and frizzy hair
  • My mom, my sister and I really love this shampoo because it works for our hair so well

• by rycemix

I’m a real fan of Sunsilk Shampoo. I usually get dandruff when I use other shampoo products but with Sunsilk it’s different. When I saw their commercial for their new addition o Sunsilk’s products, I knew I want to try it. It’s the Sunsilk Co-Creations where in Sunsilk teamed up with internationally known stylists and help Sunsilk come up with a new and better formula for

women’s hair.

My mom bought a lot of 100ml sachets of Sunsilk Co-Creations Smooth and Manageable. She bought the pink sachet which is the Sunsilk Co-creations variant created with Yuko Yamashita who is known for Japanese hair straightening.

What I love about Sunsilk Co-Creations Smooth and Manageable is that it really does make hair silky smooth and it really smells so good. I just love how soft ...

• it makes my hair and I noticed that tamed my dry and frizzy hair. It doesn’t cause me to have dandruff like other shampoos. My mom, my sister and I really love this shampoo because it works for our hair so well. The shampoo content has Keratin Yogurt Nutri-Complex which makes fluffy hair smooth. And I really believe in the effectiveness of it.

A 12 ml

sachet here in the Philippines is partitioned in two parts, so it’s like having two sachets in one. I usually use up one partition because of my long hair. We buy the sachet version because it’s cheaper for us and we just use up an ample amount for our hair.

The Sunsilk Co-Creations Smooth and Manageable (co-created with Yuko Yamashita) is great shampoo product and I really love it.

sunny says :

why sunsilk is giving promos and yet im not satisfied. i bought a pink sachet here in philippines is partioned in three parts, the middle has only one drop of shampoo.

Selena says :

Sunsilk Smooth and manageable also works like a charm for me I have dry and frizzy shoulder-length hair. I can`t wear my hair down due to my frizzy hair. But when I used Sunsilk, my hair became shinier and smoother. You don`t even need a conditioner. I love Sunsilk I miss the sweet fruity scent though. They should give it back.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313051079331031/k2311a053/5.3.10