Pioneer Value Sized Photo Glue Stick  » Other  »
  • What I like about it is that the glue is really strong and there hasn't been any noticeable soaking
  • I haven't seen that problem though with this glue stick
  • I don't like handling stuff with chemicals and toxins, so I'm glad that I don't have to worry while using this glue stick

• by CirclingCanvas

This glue stick works really well regardless of whether I’m working with paper or photos. What I like about it is that the glue is really strong and there hasn’t been any noticeable soaking.

By that, I mean, I don’t see any of the glue soaking through the paper or the photos that have been glued

to another surface.

That is something that seems to happen particularly a lot with glue in glue bottles.

I haven’t seen that problem though with this glue stick.

It goes on, essentially disappears, and I press down with what I want to glue, and the paper or photo stays there, just like it should.

I also like ...

• how this glue stick is non toxic and free of acid and other potentially harmful chemicals.

I don’t like handling stuff with chemicals and toxins, so I’m glad that I don’t have to worry while using this glue stick.

The glue stick is point eighty-eight ounces and sells for under two dollars.

That’s a very good

value to me.

One stick lasts close to a year, but that’s because I don’t use it regularly.

When I do need a glue stick though, I like to use this one because I know it’s strong, goes on easy and without a mess and is non toxic.

For all those reasons, I’m rating this glue stick a “10″.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 123051079321031/k2311a053/5.3.10