Ralph Lauren Polo Sport for Women  » Perfume  »
  • I am doing perfume collection and every time I see new perfume that I like, I will try to get it
  • I don't use it every day but I only use this perfume when I know that I need to do some outdoor activities
  • In my opinion, that's the best occasion when I should wear this perfume from Ralph Lauren
  • And that was already the fifth or sixth bottle of Polo Sport Ralph Lauren that I bought so far
  • It cost me around 30 dollar for the smallest bottle with 1.7oz perfume inside

• by reviewlover

I don’t know anymore how many perfume that I’ve collected so far. I am doing perfume collection and every time I see new perfume that I like, I will try to get it.

Ralph Lauren Polo Sport for women is one of my collection. I don’t use it every day but I only use this perfume when I know that I need

to do some outdoor activities. In my opinion, that’s the best occasion when I should wear this perfume from Ralph Lauren.

Actually, the fragrance itself somewhat similar with sport perfume from other big brands. A combination between fresh greens, citrus, and well balanced floral will make you feel fresh all day long, even you’re doing your outdoor activities.

I got my small ...

• Polo sport for women few months ago from the store. And that was already the fifth or sixth bottle of Polo Sport Ralph Lauren that I bought so far. It cost me around 30 dollar for the smallest bottle with 1.7oz perfume inside.

I always buy from the counter. I never want to buy from the small perfume store since I

will not sure whether it will be the real Ralph Lauren Polo Sport for women or not. I saw some imitation as well which are sold for cheaper price. Of course, I don’t want to have that. That’s why I always go to the counter in the big shopping store. Because then I know for sure that I will not buy fake product.

Ralph Lauren Polo Sport for Women

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 563051079261031/k2311a053/5.3.10