Liquid Neutrogena Pure Mild Facial Cleanser
  • However, since I really love the product and it works well with my skin, I don’t mind shelling out my money for this kind of product
  • However, I have had a bad experience with foamy facial cleansers

• by rycemix

I have tested and used a lot of facial cleansers for my face (and most of them I detest because they really caused my skin to break out or cause it to have a lot of noticeable little bumps) but if there’s one product that really caught my heart, it was the liquid Neutrogena Pure Mild Facial Cleanser.

My aunt introduced this product to me when I was in high school. I was using a Pond’s Facial Cleanser back then and it was a product not really suited for me. So my aunt decided to give me this facial cleanser of Neutrogena and since then I have

learned to love it. It was from using this facial cleanser that I realized that my skin is really sensitive to overly fragrant products. What my skin needs is a product that is mild and should be hypo-allergenic. Ever since then, those are the two qualities which I look for whenever I look for cosmetic products.

The Liquid Neutrogena is the perfect facial cleanser for me because it’s a mild product, it is hypo-allergenic, and it is a product that is fragrance-free. I use this facial cleanser twice a day (I cleanse my face during bath time and cleanse my face again before I go to sleep.) The ...

• facial cleanser makes me face really smooth for a long period of time and I really feel that it cleanses away all the dirt and residue on my face. It also works really well to diminish the production of oil on my face. My face becomes really oily, especially during the summer. But the Liquid Neutrogena Pure Mild Facial Cleanser helps control the oil on my face.

I usually buy the 100 ml container and for a student like me, it’s quite pricey. However, since I really love the product and it works well with my skin, I don’t mind shelling out my money for this kind of

product. On average, the 100 ml probably lasts up to about two to three months for me. I just make sure that I don’t use up too much since it is quite pricey.

Before, I usually love facial cleansers that are really foamy because it really feels quite good on the face. However, I have had a bad experience with foamy facial cleansers. The Liquid Neutrogena Pure Mild Facial Cleanser isn’t foamy, which dismayed me a bit when I first used it since back then I really love foamy facial cleansers. I got used to it though because I realized just how good of a facial cleanser it is.

Liquid Neutrogena Pure Mild Facial Cleanser

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313051079191031/k2311a053/5.3.10