Olay Regenerist Eye Derma-Pods Anti-Aging Triple Response System  » Health  »
  • At that time the set cost 30.00 USD, I was now able to get it for about 24.00
  • I noticed an improvement in the shadows and eye contours almost immediately
  • I have been equally impressed every time I have gotten a new set after my initial trial
  • The results I have experienced have been nothing short of amazing
  • Now that I have used them a few times I can tell you that although they recommend using one pod three times a week, there is actually enough product in the pod to use it twice a day, for a few days at a time

• by Jude244

I took advantage of a sale at CVS this week and picked up a box of my favorite anti-aging eye treatment. I had first learned of the Olay Regenerist Eye Derma-Pod System when I had to get camera ready for a family wedding. At that time I was desperate to be rid of dark under eye circles that have followed me since childhood. At that time the set cost 30.00 USD, I was now able to get it for about 24.00.

The Eye Derma-Pods are an all in one triple response anti-aging treatment system. When you purchase the set, you receive an 8 week supply of the special derma-pod treatment applicators. For those eight weeks you are to use 3 pods a week, for a grand total of 24 applications in the set.

The pods themselves look like a vacuum sealed small packet on one end and have a round sponge applicator attached to the top that gets dabbed

and pressed to the skin.

To use the Derma Pods all you have to do is gently squeeze on the packet to release the product. Once squeezed the product will come up through the sponge and is now ready for use. To apply the anti-aging treatment you first apply a dabbing motion to the treatment area and then you massage it into the skin around the eye. I noticed an improvement in the shadows and eye contours almost immediately. I have been equally impressed every time I have gotten a new set after my initial trial.

The Regenerist Eye Derma-Pods are a unique anti-aging treatment as they work in three specific ways. They are to date the only product that I have ever tried that is able to resurface surface cells, fill in fine lines and wrinkles, and also decongests puffiness and under eye bags. Normally, you would have to buy three separate products to accomplish what this ...

• one product offers. The results I have experienced have been nothing short of amazing.

First off, the under eye area contains the thinnest skin on the human body. As such, this area is one of the first to display the signs of aging and one of the hardest to treat. Since a number of intrinsic factors contribute to under eye issues such allergies, heredity, and lack of sleep the thin skin often allows fluids to collect and become visible as troublesome dark circles and under eye bags.

What the Derma-Pods do is help to massage away the pooled fluids, resurface the skin to address circles, and actually tighten the entire area to diminish the appearance of wrinkles. Thanks to a unique combination of witch hazel, cucumber and green tea extracts, and pro-vitamins these little anti-agers put advanced treatment at your fingertips.

Now that I have used them a few times I can tell you that although they

recommend using one pod three times a week, there is actually enough product in the pod to use it twice a day, for a few days at a time. One day I peeled off the sponge tip applicator and found that I had tons of product left in the Derma-Pod that I was about to toss out. It was then that I realized that I had wasted a few weeks worth of treatment that was still left in the applicator.

If you decide to use the Derma-Pod system use it as recommended, but then peel off the sponge and squeeze the remainder out without it. I was able to use them three times as much after the sponge was gone, and had well over 8 weeks worth in the end.

If you’d like to try this amazing product look for it at local drug stores such as CVS, or it can be ordered online at Amazon for even less.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343051079141031/k2311a053/5.3.10