Blade of the Vampire movie
1.0
  • However, after watching it I was very disappointed since I thought the movie was quite cheap and ridiculous
  • The first thing I didn't like about it was the special effects, which I thought was pretty laughable or embarrassing
  • I don't recommend this horror movie to anyone

• by Redtape

This movie should not be confused with any of the movies in the Blade trilogy. In fact, that is how I actually watched it since I made the mistake of thinking that “Blade of the Vampire” was actually one of them. However, after watching it I was very disappointed

since I thought the movie was quite cheap and ridiculous.

The movie was a vampire movie about an ancient vampire who goes to Hollywood to prey. However, he soon finds himself the prey when he realises that he is being hunted by a modern day vampire hunter.

This movie was basically a b-rated movie with most of the attributes of a lot of b-rated films. The first thing I didn’t like about it was the special effects, which I thought was pretty laughable or embarrassing. I kept finding myself wondering just how much they spent on the effects or if ...

• Blade of the Vampire movie
      whoever did the makeup and effects even tried to make it look slightly good.

The other thing I didn;t like about it was the acting. I thought it was extremely poor and I could tell that the majority of the actors were inexperienced.

The dialogue was also very badly written,

to the point where at times I felt as if it was a seven year old who wrote everything instead of an adult.

I don’t recommend this horror movie to anyone. To put things simply, it’s a joke, and whoever made it should have spent their money on something better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1130041078840730/k2311a0430/4.30.10